Any act which displays the student as not showing respect to authority Throwing dirt or rubbish into drains or roads or anywhere other than the dustbin. Beating drums, desks, rocking chairs. Damaging school property-viz, library, laboratory, lavatories, display boards, posters, models etc.
Misdemeanor of any kind
Not conversing in English
- Destroying trees, bushes, plants or lawns / plucking leaves or flowers
- Trespassing ground, lawns, plucking flowers.
- Late coming and negligence of duty.
- Keeping weapons, explosive, crackers, intoxicants, cell phone, valuables, money.
- Fighting, quarrelling and creating disturbance or making unnecessary noise of any kind.
- Declining to show I.D. Card when called up to do so.
- Being found outside the class without a pass, or being in possession of I.D. card belonging to others.
NOTE : Collective fine would be changed for damage to school property, in case the real culprit in not found.
- Making false accusation, assaulting either provoked or otherwise.
- Indulging in or encouraging any form of malpractice in connection with examination / evaluation or any other school activities.
- Coming in dirty and unironed uniforms or wearing shoes that are not polished.
- Tearing papers, littering wrappers, eatables.
- Walking out of the line.
- Using unparliamentary / abusive language.
- Eve teasing.
- Interfering with the right of other children to learn freely.
- Playing with stones, mud, broken furniture etc.
- Not bringing the school diary
- Bringing a mobile phone, pager, ipod, and iphone to school.